, - , , , , - , . , , .
, , , , , , .
1. .. / . .. . - .: -, 2013. - 524 .
2. .. : , , : / .. , .. . - .: -, 2011. - 301 .
3. .. : :
/ .. , .. , .. -. - .: , 2008. - 328 .
4. . . / .. , .. // . - 2009. - 96. - . 15-19.
5. .. - - / .. , .. // : . - 2014. - 6. - : http//www.uecs.ru.
List of literature:
1. Kibanov A.J. Motivation and promoting work / Ed. by A.J. Kabanova. - M.: INFRA-M, 2013. - 524 p.
2. Kibanov A.J. The Management staff of the organization: strategy, marketing, internationalization. Tutorial / A.J. Kibanov, I B. Durackova. - M.: INFRA-M, 2011. - 301 p.
3. Burmenko T.D. Etc. services: economy: training manual / Etc., T.D. Burmenko, N.N. Danilenko, T.A. Turen-ko. - M.: KNORUS, 2008. - 328 p.
4. Gainanov D.A. Modernization of the organizational structure of management of municipal housing / D.A. Gainanov, T.A. Gerasimov // Property relations in the Russian Federation. - 2009. - . 96. - P. 15-19.
5. Spirina L.I. Organizational-economic mechanism of improving the quality of housing and communal services / D.A. Gainanov, L.I. Spirina // Management of economic systems: electronic journal. - 2014. - 6. - Mode of access: http: //www.uecs.ru.
, , , - , .
, . . , : , ; ; ;
, ; ; ; , ; ; ; .
, - .
: , , , , - , .
METHODS OF MANAGEMENT OF MATERIAL FLOWS IN THE HOUSING AND COMMUNAL SERVICES
The practice of industrialized countries confirms that effective planning, organization and management of the movement of the material flow is possible only in case of application of the fundamentals of logistics approach, the formation and development of transport and logistics systems of the regions, promoting optimal use of available economic and other kinds of resources.
At the present stage of development of logistics technologies, much attention is paid to the solution of specific problems of optimization of transport, warehousing and distribution processes in enterprises. However, the creation of logistics systems at the regional level requires a comprehensive consideration of all aspects of these processes. To create a regional logistics systems the formation of methodological principles and logistics of a scientific base that will allow: to develop mathematical models that reflect the patterns of material flow in logistic systems; to calculate optimal lot size, delivery and other process parameters supply; to provide logistics processes in the form of elementary functions, then study them to the extreme; to build the graphical dependence illustrating the relationship in logistics; to identify the range of the stochastic variables in the regional logistic systems and to assess the type of probability distribution; to determine the relation between the values of the statistical processes; to build the regression equation describing the logistics processes; in necessary cases, to interpret the functioning of objects in logistics as systems of mass service; calculate the parameters of systems of mass service in the logistics processes; the use of computer technology to solve logistical problems using mathematical methods.
This article presents a methodology that allows to optimize the material flow, transport and logistics systems using the Bellman equation.
Key words: logistics, material flow, dynamic programming, optimization, transportation and logistics system, the criterion Bellman optimality.
. - , , , . - , - . , , . .
- , ,
. , . .
= /,(,)7 = (1) 7 - ; . - 7- ;
- 7- .
Xi Vx; Vu ,
, , .
(2) (1) , .
; * ; *+; ; . . . ; * ; , x, ( 7-), . , - , , ї.
, (1)-(3). , n- . x , un . , un (2) x (1). x . , u* :
n u*(Xn) = arg max fo(xn,unn). (4)
(4) *(), /( * ), (, ).
, , **1. I , / ( 1), , (1).
( ), , . , :
*-1 (Xn-1) = arg maX[fo (xn-
u-v n-1) + (, n)], v
1 / (
U*-1(Xn-1) =arg max fo(Xn-1, un-1, n-1) +
n-1), n], (5)
, , (1, n-1).
(, i) . , ( ):
(x, i) = max [f (x., u, i) + (xm, i+1). (6)
, , , xj_1, ()- .
, (6) . ,
(xn, n) = max f (xn, un, n), (7)
(xn+1, n + 1) = 0.
(6) n i = 1.
, . , , () , () . (, . .). , , , , , . . , . , , , . . , - : , , , .
. . 1 .
, , .
.. (/+1)- (. 2). , . , .+11 , .. -.. 1
I, ^(.,,, .). . , , . , k ; ( ) .
, . , , . , ^ (51, 51), 3. ( ) .
4- , , , 5- , ^ (4, 4). ( ) = 7 . .
, (1) = 26. . , . .
: 1. -- -
/ .. , .. , .. // SWorld. - 2013.
2. - / .. , .. // - . - 2014.
3. - / .. , .. // - ї. - 2014.
4. / . , . . - .: , 1965. - 458 .
List of literature:
1. Methodology of formation of regional transport and logistic systems in Republic of Bashkortostan / I.A. Ka-labukhov, A.N. Kalabukhov, A.A. Nikitina // The collection of scientific works SWorld. - 2013.
2. Methodological bases of development of mathematical models for regional transport and logistic systems / I.A. Kalabukhova, A.N. Kalabukhov // The international research magazine. - 2014.
3. Methodological bases of system approach for development of regional transport and logistic systems / I.A. Kalabukhova, A.N. Kalabukhov // The collection of articles of the international scientific and practical conference Innovative Development of Modern Scienceї. - 2014.
4. Applied problems of dynamic programming / R. Bellman, S. Dreyfuss. - M.: Science, 1965. - 458 p.
3- ї, ї, , .
- . , . , , - . . , . . , 10 . . , ї. , , . , - . , . , , , , .
: , - , , , , , , , - , .
PROBLEMS AND PERSPECTIVES OF QUALITY OF SERVICE IN THE HOUSING AND UTILITIES MANAGEMENT
In the article the task is to consider the level of quality of service in the sphere of housing and communal services in Russia. The need to increase housing minimum, to improve the legislative framework are identified and justified. Address the question of what difficulties arise in Finance, namely, the solvency of the population for housing and communal services. This happens should include the principle of social security of tenure. That is, the minimum amount of housing provided to citizens free of charge. And the need to increase satisfied at cost. These conditions are